The first-ever ‘Zombie Fest’ will stalk the Normandy Park Town Center from 3 p.m. – 7 p.m. this Saturday, Oct. 13.
The afternoon will consist of:
- 3:15 p.m.: Kids Costume Parade
- 3:45 p.m.: Seattle Thrillers
- 4 p.m.: Zombie Zumbathon
- Pumpkin Painting
- Raffles, Treats and more!
- Be sure to wear your Zombie Costume!
They’ll also be collecting donations for the Highline Area Food Bank.
This free festival will also feature activities for kids and booths to promote local businesses.
Please contact Susan West or Linda Maza-Sparks for booth information:
- Susan West, Chair, Normandy Park Economic Development Committee: [email protected], 206-818-6945.
- Linda Maza-Sparks, Normandy Park Athletic: [email protected], 206-870-9000.
Normandy Park Towne Center is located at 19901 1st Avenue South, Normandy Park, WA 98148.