Yule Craft Bazaar will be at Normandy Park Towne Center Saturday, Dec. 8
The 2012 Yule Craft Bazaar is set for Saturday, Dec. 8 at Normandy Park Towne Center, from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
“Join your neighbors and get ready for the holidays!” reads an announcement. “Beautiful hand made gifts from local area artists are only the beginning!”
Here’s the schedule:
- 11:00 am—11:30 am, see Normandy Parks own Miss Melanie’s dancers perform!
- 11:30 am—1:00 pm, visit with Santa! Moms and Dads, have your camera ready for those great photo ops!
- 12:00 and going through out the day, enjoy the fun folk sound of Portland’s own “Sold Only As Curio”!
Toys-For-Tots is hosting a toy-drive for those in need – please consider donating to this great cause.
Please contact Amber Nichol for more information on this fun event: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the details:
WHAT: 2012 Yule Craft Bazaar
WHERE: Normandy Towne Centre, 19901 1st Ave South, Normandy Park, 98147
WHEN: Saturday December 8th, 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
SPONSORS: Thank you to our sponsors for your generous donations:
- Tom O’Keefe
- The Normandy Park Starbucks
- The Nichol Family
- Donald Benton
- The Normandy Park Arts Commission