The public is invited to attend a “public participation meeting” on Monday, Jan. 7, 2013, starting at 7 p.m. at Normandy Park City Hall to assist in drafting of a recruitment profile for a new city manager.
As we’ve previously reported, Doug Schulze left his position to take a city manager position for the city of Bainbridge.
John C. Darrington from the executive recruiting firm of Colin Baenziger & Associates will facilitate the meeting, where ye will solicit input from attendees along the following lines:
- What do you like about Normandy Park that will assist us in recruiting your next City Manager?
- What are the community assets?
- What are the challenges and issues facing the new city manager?
- What skill set and professional experience would be helpful to move Normandy Park to the next level?
- What personal characteristics would you like to see in the ideal candidate?
Normandy Park City Hall is located at 701 SW 174th Street, Normandy Park, WA 98166.