Please give a big smile to our latest Advertiser – Gilbert Family Dentistry  – whose goal is to improve your smile.
Located in Normandy Park, Gilbert Family Dentistry takes pride in providing a comfortable dental experience.
“Our goal is to provide the best dental care possible for you and your family in a compassionate caring environment,” they said. “We want to help you maintain your oral hygiene in a way that will keep your teeth and mouth healthy for a lifetime.”
A University of Washington 1993 graduate, Dr. Gilbert maintains memberships in the ADA, WSDA and the King County Dental Association. Dr. Gilbert loves playing a role in the health of your entire family; including cosmetic dentistry services which promote high self-esteem.
Dr. Dan’s greatest joy is sharing his passion for dentistry and his love of life with family and friends.
Here are some before and after examples of their work:
- A Complete series of X-rays (if needed)
- A Comprehensive evaluation of your teeth, gums and smile.
- A discussion of possibilities and expectations.
- An invitation for you to participate in all of your treatment choices.
- A computer generated treatment plan.
- Assistance in formulating a financial plan, including estimates and utilizing any insurance coverage.
- Scheduling your next appointment!
“The need to feel comfortable with – and confident in – your dentist is very important,” they added. “We always encourage our new patients to ask questions about our practice. Because we have so many wonderful patients in the neighborhood, we encourage you to visit our practice and to anticipate that our relationship with you would be just as wonderful!”
You and your family deserve quality family dental care.
Gilbert Family Dentistry:
18537 1st Ave S # A,
Normandy Park, WA 98148