All are invited to join the Port of Seattle on Saturday, June 3, 2023 for a one-day conference that will feature the work of local non-profits and community groups working to organize and improve the environment and increase pathways to jobs and workforce development in South King County.
Registration is FREE.
Breakfast items and a lunch will be provided.
RSVP HERE TODAY!
Panel presentations will include topics such as:
- Community Stewardship and Youth Activism
- Port Funding and Resources Breakout Rooms
- Community Based Organizations
There will be lots of time for networking and opportunities to learn from local and regional leaders in the environmental and workforce space.
- WHEN: Saturday June 3, 2023, 8:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m.
- WHERE: Highline College,2400 S 240th Street, Des Moines, WA 98198, Building 8
- RSVP HERE TODAY!
Please take this SURVEY to share access needs, food restrictions, and which breakout room session you are interested in. Thank you!