BAT Theatre will be taking its show on the road to six South King County parks this summer with live, outdoor performances of the comedy “Good Morning, Bill,” starting Friday night, July 21, 2023 at Steel Lake Park in Federal Way.
Presented by Burien Actors Theatre and Directed by Rachel Rene, this performance will begin at 7 p.m., and is FREE.
Other performances will be held in Normandy Park, SeaTac, Burien, Covington and Des Moines (see full schedule below).
The show lasts about 90 minutes and is fit for the whole family.
- Friday, July 21 at 7 p.m., Federal Way in Steel Lake Park, 2410 S 312th St, Federal Way, WA 98003.
- Sunday, July 23 at 5 p.m., Normandy Park in Marvista Park, 19990 4th Ave SW, Normandy Park, WA 98166.
- Friday, July 28 at 7 p.m., SeaTac in Riverton Heights Park, 3011 S 148th St, SeaTac, WA 98168.
- Sunday, August 6, 5 p.m., Burien in Burien Town Square Park, 480 SW 152nd St, Burien, WA 98166.
- Friday, August 11 at 6:30 p.m., Covington in Covington Community Park & Soccer Field, 17649 SE 240th St, Covington, WA 98042.
- Sunday, August 20 at 5 p.m., Des Moines in Des Moines Beach Park (in the meadow), 22030 Cliff Ave S, Des Moines, WA 98198.
While on vacation in Seattle, Bill falls for the aloof Dr. Sally Smith. After Bill returns to Mount Vernon, he longs for Sally. Comedic complications arise when Bill’s uncle misunderstands, hatching a plan to bring his nephew together with the wrong woman. Rachel Rene’s adaptation moves the comedy from 1920s England to 1989 Seattle and Mount Vernon. Family-friendly comedy.
- Lord Tidmouth: Jalyn Green
- Lottie: Madison McVeigh
- Marie, the Maid: Rachel Rene
- Bill Paradene: Rex Waters
- Sally Smith, M.D.: Karin Rogers
- Sir Hugo Drake: Anthony Floyd