‘Normandy Park Neighbors’ will be holding a Community Meeting at John Knox Presbyterian Church on Thursday, Sept. 26 about:
- The increasing rate of homelessness, crimes, and drugs in our community and neighboring cities
- The decreasing sense in safety/regulations
- More lawless individuals not being held accountable
- Wanting to encourage our local leaders to take action
“We are seeking to educate and inform ourselves, and then help create a plan of action of where our efforts could be best utilized to help create the safe community we want to see.”
- DAVE UPTHEGROVE – King County Councilmember, District 5
- LEO FLOR – Director of the Department of Community and Human Services in King County
WHEN: Thursday, Sept. 26, 7 – 8:30 p.m.
INFO: For questions, contact community member [email protected].
WHERE: John Knox Presbyterian Church – Multipurpose Room, 109 SW Normandy Road: