The Friends of Normandy Park Foundation is now selling Christmas wreaths and more, and will be holding its annual Winterfest/Tree Lighting on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021.
For sale through Nov. 10 are:
- Christmas wreaths
- Centerpieces with candles
- Normandy Park gluhwein mugs!
Click this link to place your order (by Nov. 10, 2021 at 1 p.m.):
Money raised goes toward Normandy Park’s Winterfest/Tree Lighting Ceremony!
WINTERFEST/TREE LIGHTING SAT., DEC. 4
Normandy Park’s 9th annual Winterfest/Tree Lighting Ceremony will be Saturday, Dec. 4, 2021.
Proof of vaccination, or a negative COVID-19 test is required for attendees of the Tree Lighing Ceremony.
- Manhattan Village: Santa and Carolers, 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Normandy Park Towne Center: Tree Lighting Ceremony, Santa’s rock star arrival, snow, music, food, booths, 4 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Would you like booth space to promote your business or organization, or to sell cool holiday gifts?
- Would you like to be a Tree Lighting Ceremony sponsor? Opportunities: $250/Snow Machine Sponsor!
- Would you like to volunteer? Opportunities: Entrance greeters, set-up, information booth, wreath selling, gluhwein/beer garden, clean-up.
“Thank you everyone! See you December 4th!”